3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
The double-walled Carbon Reflex1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure youre ready to take onfrom bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn't mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield waterproof floor.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large door provides easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Color: Green
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.66 kg
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.79 kg
- Floor Dimensions (Metric) cm: 218 x 76 cm
- Floor Area (Metric): 1.63 sq. m
- Vestibule Area (Metric): 0.65 sq. m
- Number of Poles: 2 Easton Carbon ION
- Tent Volume (Metric): 651 liters
- Interior Peak Height (Metric): 86 cm
- Packed Size (Metric): 43 x 13 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: No
- Rainfly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume (Standard): 7 cu. ft
So long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your MSR product for the use it was intended (for example, using snowshoes as snow flotation devices, and not as water skis; stoves for boiling water outside, and not for roasting marshmallows), and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, we warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
This warranty does not cover wear and tear to your product. Common examples of wear and tear include: faded colors, abrasions, scuffing/scratches, degradation of materials caused by UV exposure or use, and corrosion, etc. Additionally, this warranty does not cover products that have been altered in any way, improperly maintained, or misused, abused, or neglected.