Buff Unisex Mutlifunction Headwear is so versatile and perfect for travel, it can be worn in at least 12 different ways; as a protective face mask and a sleep mask are just two popular uses. It comes in a variety of designs and patterns, as well as fabrics, each one made for a particular use.
- Anti-Bacterial Buff Coolnet UV+ UPF50 - It protects against germs and is anti-odour – It uses the best in anti-microbial technology – Polygiene™ Hospital grade. Contains Polygiene® odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection. Built for Ultimate Sun Protection - BUFF® CoolNet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE® performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology,
- Buff Original BUFF® Original Multifunctional Headwear re-engineered using 95% recycled REPREVE® performance microfiber with seamless 4-way ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 sun protection.
- Buff High UV is made from Coolmax® Extreme fabric for superior wicking performance and at least 93% UV protection. It protects again germs and is anti-odour – It uses the best in anti-microbial technology – Polygiene™ Hospital grade
- Buff Wool is the most stylish of the fabrics and is made for cold conditions, from Australian Merino wool. It drapes beaufifully.
- Buff Polar has nine extra inches of cozy Polartec® microfleece that transform Original Buff Headwear into a cold weather necessity.
- Buff Reflective ensures you’ll be seen at night and in poor light conditions. This product is extremely popular with cyclists, joggers and other road users