3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
Designed to support a wide range of adventures, from backpacking to climbing to kayaking, the FreeLite 3 tent delivers full-featured comfort for three in an ultralight, highly packable design. The unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly, which is what you want after a long day of hiking alpine meadows in Glacier National Park, or bouldering with friends in Joshua Tree. The ventilating micromesh canopy and waterproof rainfly offer protection for all kinds of weather, and the large doors provide easy access to an interior that provides room for three, or generous space for two.
- Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton® Syclone Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
So long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your MSR product for the use it was intended (for example, using snowshoes as snow flotation devices, and not as water skis; stoves for boiling water outside, and not for roasting marshmallows), and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, we warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
This warranty does not cover wear and tear to your product. Common examples of wear and tear include: faded colors, abrasions, scuffing/scratches, degradation of materials caused by UV exposure or use, and corrosion, etc. Additionally, this warranty does not cover products that have been altered in any way, improperly maintained, or misused, abused, or neglected.