Lifetime Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
- Quiet Rest: Improved internal construction delivers a silent and peaceful sleeping pad.
- Premium Ultralight Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile and horizontal baffled structure with the added sleep surface of the full rectangular shape delivers premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Year-round Warmth: technology and interior triangular chambers radiate body heat and reduce heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions.
- High-Performing & Ultra-Packable: Refined construction and low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT MAX to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Multiple Sizes: 2 size options allow you to get the XLite NXT MAX that is perfect for your sleep system.
Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
|Color||Solar Flare||Solar Flare|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 3 oz||1 lbs 4 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.54 kg||0.57 kg|
|Width (Standard)||25 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||64 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||77 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||196 cm|
|Height (Standard)||3 in||3 in|
|Height (Metric)||7.6 cm||7.6 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||3 in||3 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||7.6 cm||7.6 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||11 in x 4.6 in||11 in x 4.6 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||28 cm x 12 cm||28 cm x 12 cm|
|Top fabric type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|
|What's Included||Pump Sack, stuff sack and repair kit||Pump Sack, stuff sack and repair kit|
|Material(s)||Nylon, Polyurethane||Nylon, Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|
Therm-a-Rest takes pride in offering the highest-quality camp products and we stand behind every piece of gear that we make. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices, which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
Should your Therm-a-Rest product be found defective under this warranty, Cascade Designs, at its option, will repair or replace it. Mattresses older than two years from the date of manufacture may be replaced with a cosmetically irregular mattress.
Shipping charges to an Authorized Repair Center for a damaged product are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping charges for the repaired product will be covered.
Normal wear, puncture, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse or taking apart of the product is not covered. If your Therm-a-Rest product has repairable damage or wear not covered by your warranty, Therm-a-Rest will complete the repairs for a reasonable fee.
Cascade Designs will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.