Lifetime Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to get done what you’ve got planned for tomorrow.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Color||Radiant Yellow||Radiant Yellow||Radiant Yellow|
|Weight||8 oz / 230 g||12 oz / 350 g||1 lb / 460 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||47 in / 119 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 3.3 / 23 x 9||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11|
|Top fabric type||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|
Therm-a-Rest takes pride in offering the highest-quality camp products and we stand behind every piece of gear that we make. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices, which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
Should your Therm-a-Rest product be found defective under this warranty, Cascade Designs, at its option, will repair or replace it. Mattresses older than two years from the date of manufacture may be replaced with a cosmetically irregular mattress.
Shipping charges to an Authorized Repair Center for a damaged product are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping charges for the repaired product will be covered.
Normal wear, puncture, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse or taking apart of the product is not covered. If your Therm-a-Rest product has repairable damage or wear not covered by your warranty, Therm-a-Rest will complete the repairs for a reasonable fee.
Cascade Designs will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.