3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
The Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set is our most comprehensive set of tools for outdoor cooking. A releasable webbing handle makes the protective zippered case easy to hang anywhere and inside, two generous mesh pockets replace old-school elastic loops that tend to limit versatility, stretch-out and lose their grip over time. You¶?ll find innovations such as our combination pot strainer/cheese grater, moisture-resistant salt and pepper shaker, folding cutting board, stainless steel Utility Knife and more.
- 100% BPA-Free Materials
- Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements, Strainer doubles and cheese grater and Spatula has serrated edge.
- Alpine Salt & Pepper Shaker: Design is moisture resistant and holds plenty.
- Alpine Dish Brush /Scraper: Nonstick friendly pot cleaner with edge radius to match cookware.
- Alpine Kitchen Knife: 4.5" Santoku-styled knife in a ventilated, plastic sheath is made from 440-series high-carbon stainless steel.
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in water¶?over and over¶?dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse.
- Deluxe case: Zippered, semi-rigid case with two large zippered mesh pockets for maximum versatility.
- Alpine Deluxe Cutting Board: Strong, hinged design for durability and portability.
- Plus: (2) squeeze bottles, Bottle opener/corkscrew
- Total weight 1 lbs 6.6 oz / 640.4 g
- Packed Size 9.0 x 6.0 x 2.75 in / 22.9 x 15.2 x 7.0 cm
- Country of Origin Made in Taiwan
So long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your MSR product for the use it was intended (for example, using snowshoes as snow flotation devices, and not as water skis; stoves for boiling water outside, and not for roasting marshmallows), and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, we warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
This warranty does not cover wear and tear to your product. Common examples of wear and tear include: faded colors, abrasions, scuffing/scratches, degradation of materials caused by UV exposure or use, and corrosion, etc. Additionally, this warranty does not cover products that have been altered in any way, improperly maintained, or misused, abused, or neglected.