Lifetime Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
- Plush Materials: Soft, stretch knit surface feels great next to skin.
- Targeted Comfort: Unique pressure-mapped pattern delivers support and softness.
- Extra Thick: 3 inches (7.6 cm) of bump- swallowing loft.
- Self-Inflating: Compressible foam core expands to inflate; add just a few breaths for your desired firmness.
- Twin Lock Valve Utilizing two one-way valves, one for inflation and one for deflation, the TwinLock valve system makes setting up and breaking camp a breeze.
- Stuff sack included
- MADE IN IRELAND
Size Regular: 1.48 kg, Width: 51cm x Length: 183cm Height (thickness): 7.6cm | Packed: 53cm x 24cm
Size Large: 1.90 kg, Width: 64cm x Length: 196cm Height (thickness): 7.6cm | Packed: 66cm x 24cm
Size Extra Large: 2.33 kg, Width: 76cm x Length: 196cm Height (thickness): 7.6cm | Packed: 79cm x 25cm
Therm-a-Rest takes pride in offering the highest-quality camp products and we stand behind every piece of gear that we make. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices, which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
Should your Therm-a-Rest product be found defective under this warranty, Cascade Designs, at its option, will repair or replace it. Mattresses older than two years from the date of manufacture may be replaced with a cosmetically irregular mattress.
Shipping charges to an Authorized Repair Center for a damaged product are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping charges for the repaired product will be covered.
Normal wear, puncture, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse or taking apart of the product is not covered. If your Therm-a-Rest product has repairable damage or wear not covered by your warranty, Therm-a-Rest will complete the repairs for a reasonable fee.
Cascade Designs will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.