Extra thick and exceptionally warm—10cm of backpacking sleeping comfort for extreme conditions.
- ASTM R-value 6.2 is designed for cold-weather use
- Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation
- Extra thick (XT) Air Sprung Cell construction for 10cm stable comfort
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon face fabric
- Field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU formula prevents internal mould growth
- Pillow Lock attaches an Aeros pillow to mat
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment with the multi-function, high flow-rate valve and supplied Airstream Pump Sack
Sea to Summit Pty Ltd warrants our manufactured product against material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. Our warranty is valid for the original purchaser, however, does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, modification, or negligence. It also excludes reasonable wear and tear, and natural material breakdown or fading due to age, use, or environmental conditions.