3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
With 300 lumens of brightness and uniform, comfortable lighting, the TIKKINA® headlamp lights up your evenings under the stars! It's just as good for reading in your tent as it is for getting around the campsite or hiking. It's easy to use, with a single button and a symmetrical headband for adjusting the size. Compact and lightweight, it slides easily into your pocket or a backpack, so you can take it with you anywhere. TIKKINA® comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Homogeneous and comfortable proximity lighting:
- Wide, uniform beam so you can comfortably see up-close or at your feet
- Three lighting levels: MAX BURN TIME, STANDARD (better power/burn time balance) and MAX POWER
- Easy to use:
- Single button for quick and easy lighting level selection
- Plate allows you to easily orient the lamp in desired direction
- Detachable, washable headband that is symmetrical for easy adjustment
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKINA® comes with 3 AAA/LR03 batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery (not included); it automatically detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance
- Compatible with the HELMET ADAPT and BIKE ADAPT 2 mounts, so you can fix the lamp on a variety of helmet types or a bicycle
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 92 g
- Beam pattern: Flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: Alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Barcode - 3342540839069
Gogogear is an Authorised Petzl Retailer. Petzl products purchased through Gogogear.com.au are covered by Petzl's 3 YEAR manufacturer's warranty:
Petzl products are guaranteed for three years against any defects in materials or manufacture.
Exclusions from the guarantee:
leaking batteries in headlamps
modifications or alterations
damage due to accident or negligence
damage due to use of product for which it is not designed
The Petzl guarantee also does not apply if:
the serial number is no longer legible
any label has been removed from a harness
a helmet has been written on with a marker or covered by stickers
the product has been modified or repaired by a third person
If the product is covered by the guarantee, and is repairable, it will be repaired immediately and quickly returned to you. Irreparable products will be replaced.
If the product is not under guarantee, but is repairable, a repair quote will be proposed before repair. You will be sent an invoice for prepayment before repair is commenced.
After analysis, Petzl will decide to repair, replace or return the product as is to the address you have provided. For a headlamp, please remove the batteries before sending it.