3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
For those who prefer a full body harness to protect against falls for all types of vertical recreational activities. This harness is specially designed for alpine climbing.
- Wide, flexible webbing
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and leg loops for precise fit
- Two flexible gear loops
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12 277 type A, UIAA 105
|References||C05 1N||C05 2N|
|Weight||580 g||610 g|
|Waist belt||60-95 cm||75-105 cm|
|Leg loops||42-62 cm||52-77 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
PPE inspection procedureDownload the PDF - 3.56 MB
PPE checklistDownload the PDF - 0.22 MB
Tips for maintaining your equipmentDownload the PDF - 3.05 MB
Petzl products are guaranteed for three years against any defects in materials or manufacture.
Exclusions from the guarantee:
- normal wear
- leaking batteries in headlamps
- modifications or alterations
- poor storage
- poor maintenance
- damage due to accident or negligence
- damage due to use of product for which it is not designed
- the serial number is no longer legible
- any label has been removed from a harness
- a helmet has been written on with a marker or covered by stickers
- the product has been modified or repaired by a third person
- If the product is covered by the guarantee, and is repairable, it will be repaired immediately and quickly returned to you. Irreparable products will be replaced.
After analysis, Petzl will decide to repair, replace or return the product as is to the address you have provided. For a headlamp, please remove the batteries before sending it.