3 YEAR Warranty | Authorised Australian Retailer
This is our highest capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. Including a big, hard-anodized 5.3L pot, and a 3.2L nonstick, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency, plus plates and mugs for four.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Stainless Steel Mugs and DeepDish™ plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside.
- Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) Dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) Aluminum Strainer lids, (4) DeepDish™ plates, (4) Stainless Steel Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight 1666 g
- Packed Size 12 x 6.25 in / 30.5 x 15.9 cm
- Country of Origin Made in Thailand
So long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your MSR product for the use it was intended (for example, using snowshoes as snow flotation devices, and not as water skis; stoves for boiling water outside, and not for roasting marshmallows), and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, we warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
This warranty does not cover wear and tear to your product. Common examples of wear and tear include: faded colors, abrasions, scuffing/scratches, degradation of materials caused by UV exposure or use, and corrosion, etc. Additionally, this warranty does not cover products that have been altered in any way, improperly maintained, or misused, abused, or neglected.