The HAWG is a medium sized pack that is extremely versatile and durable. With over 20L of cargo and a 3L Mil Spec Crux reservoir that offer 25% more water per sip, the HAWG is perfect for medium to long missions. The Air Director back panel and designated place for an additional 3L Reservoir means you'll stay hydrated and comfortable regardless of mission length.
- Two full-length compartments keep items organized
- Extended Mountain™ MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches and gear
- Padded harness and Air Director™ back panel for optimal load distribution and breathability
- Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
- Dedicated insulated hydration compartment (with reservoir hang loop)
- Removable waist belt
- Upper and lower compression straps
- Main storage compartment can accommodate a second reservoir
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Top webbing hang loop
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
500D Double-rip Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side and raised pod panels > 10mm EVA foam shoulder harness > 135D Poly 210D Nylon linings > 14mm and 5mm closed cell foam on back panel > IR Nylon webbing > Polypropylene webbing
RESERVOIR USES QUICK LINK CONNECTION
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.