New for 2019: MSR's best-selling freestanding solo tent, now boosted with premium durability features.
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s spacious interior maximizes comfort, while new premium Easton®Syclone™ Poles and our long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating enhance the durability of this high-performance shelter. Together with its StayDry™ door and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, the Hubba NX is so livable, you won’t want to come home.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; optional Fast & Light Body setup .93 kg / 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side-entry vestibule to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
Full list of features
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
- Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
|Fast & Light Minimum Weight w/ footprint||1 lbs 15 oz / 850 g|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 7 oz / 1.12 k|
|Packed Weight||2 lbs 14 oz / 1.29 k|
|Frame Weight||12 oz / 330 g|
|Floor Area||18 sq. ft / 1.67 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq. ft / 0.84 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||26 cu. ft / 736 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||8.5 cu. ft / 241 liters|
|Interior Peak Height||36 in / 91 cm|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog|
|Also Included||1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Imported|