The Wall Hauler 140 is the largest haul bag in the fleet meant for expeditions to far corners of the globe. It's made using extremely durable TPU-coated body fabrics that can withstand the abuse of big wall climbing. The updated carry system is ergonomically designed with S-shaped shoulder straps. Off-set handles and a roll-top closure make for easy access when the bag is rigged up. The rim of the bag has been redesigned to be more streamlined and reduce snagging when hauling.
- Made from highly durable TPU-coated body materials
- Updated carry system with S-shaped shoulder straps
- Off-set handles
- Roll-top closure with over-the-top compression strap
- Exterior access pocket for small items
- Redesigned rim to reduce snagging while hauling
TPU Coated Polyester, Nylon, Polyester, EVA, Polyamide, Acetal, Aluminum