Engineered to meet the needs of professional alpinists, the 4-season Advance Pro™ 2 tent features an ultralight construction and a small footprint for easier pitching on high-altitude ledges. Its extreme-condition, single-wall design utilizes nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ Poles and reinforced guy-points. A unique pole sleeve allows the tent to be set up fast by one person standing in a single precarious spot—a critical advantage when space is precious in technical terrain. Proven in harsh environments like the Himalayas, the Advance Pro™ tent delivers reliable protection on aggressive summit assaults.
- Ultralight Strength: Extreme-condition protection at just 1.3 kg (2 lb. 14 oz.).
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Ultralight, cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in severe conditions.
- Small Footprint: For easier pitching on narrow ledges in the high alpine.
- Fast Setup: Hybrid clip and pole sleeve design sets up in seconds with one person so you can get out of the weather quickly.
- Additional Features: Single door; front and rear vents.
- Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||2 lbs 14 oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||1.30 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 3 oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||1.46 kg|
|Floor Area (Standard)||24 sq. ft|
|Floor Area (Metric)||2.2 sq. m|
|Tent Volume (Standard)||38 cu. ft|
|Tent Volume (Metric)||1076 liters|
|Number of Poles||1 Easton|
|Interior Peak Height (Standard)||44 in|
|Interior Peak Height (Metric)||1.12 cm|
|Packed Size (Standard)||18 x 6 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 2 ply breathable 1000mm|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield|
|Country of Origin||Imported|