The Access 3 tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, splitboaders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame withstands overnight snow loading, and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the Access 3 tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light enough to keep you nimble while on the move.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 6 oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||1.99 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||5 lbs 1 oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||2.30 kg|
|Floor Area (Standard)||41 sq. ft|
|Floor Area (Metric)||3.8 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||17.5 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area (Metric)||1.62 sq. m|
|Number of Poles||4 Easton|
|Packed Size (Standard)||21 x 7 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||53 x 17 cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield|
|Vestibule Volume (Metric)||481 liters|
|Vestibule Volume (Standard)||17 cu. ft|
|Country of Origin||Imported|