Built to be the ultimate shelter for backcountry skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers, the Access 2 tent is lighter than a mountaineering tent, but warmer than our backpacking tents. Limited mesh on the tent body offers greater warmth on frigid nights, while the light and packable design saves you precious energy on the climb and descent. The interior is spacious for delayering, and the strong frame resists overnight snow loading. Quick to set up, the tent offers the protection needed for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line—making it perfect for accessing the bowls, ridges and powder fields above.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 10 oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||1.64 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 1 oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||1.86 kg|
|Floor Area (Standard)||29 sq. ft|
|Floor Area (Metric)||2.69 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||17.5 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area (Metric)||1.62 sq. m|
|Tent Volume (Standard)||56 cu. ft|
|Tent Volume (Metric)||1586 liters|
|Number of Poles||3 Easton|
|Packed Size (Standard)||18 x 6 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield|
|Vestibule Volume (Metric)||481 liters|
|Vestibule Volume (Standard)||17 cu. ft|
|Country of Origin||Imported|