- Revolutionary battery system in the Safety Ytrion Cell offers many advantages – For example, more than 5,000 charging cycles without
- Very convenient charging – Floating Charge System
- From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (defocused) to a sharply bundled longdistance beam (focused) – The patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lens enables ecient, tailored lighting
- Quick modification of the light cone with just one hand – Rapid Focus with Focus Lock to enable secure locking
- Increased safety – Emergency Light in the event of power failure, plus orientation light
- LENGTH: 30 cm
- WEIGHT: 715 g
- BATTERY TYPE: 2 x Li-FeP04
- RECHARGEABLE: Yes
When you focus and defocus a flashlight or headlamp, the reflector lens moves in relation to the LED. With conventional mechanical systems this is done, for example, by turning the head of the flashlight. Since we found this technology too slow and impractical, we developed Rapid Focus: a single-hand mechanism used to change the light beam lightning fast – using one hand.
ADVANCED FOCUS SYSTEM™
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies – but better than anyone before. The result: our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts thrilled.