- - Good lighting performance for size and weight – Up to 60 meters with up to 25 lumen of luminous flux
- - From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (defocused) to a sharply bundled
- - long-distance beam (focused) – The patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lens
- - Fast changing of the light cone with just one hand – Rapid Focus
- - Keyring flashlight always to hand – Use the practical clip to attach to a shirt or coat pocket or the useful keyring to attach to your keys
- - Optimised operating time– 6 hours in the lowest setting
- LENGTH: 9.3 cm
- WEIGHT: 35 g
- BATTERY TYPE: 1 x AAA
- RECHARGEABLE: No
When you focus and defocus a flashlight or headlamp, the reflector lens moves in relation to the LED. With conventional mechanical systems this is done, for example, by turning the head of the flashlight. Since we found this technology too slow and impractical, we developed Rapid Focus: a single-hand mechanism used to change the light beam lightning fast – using one hand.
ADVANCED FOCUS SYSTEM™
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies – but better than anyone before. The result: our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts thrilled.