- From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (defocused) to a sharply bundled long-distance beam (focused) – The patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lens enables efficient, tailored lighting
- Excellent Ledlenser lighting quality – Brightness, beam distance and lighting duration are ideally coordinated for the energy source
- Sustainability thanks to modular construction – For example, easily exchanged battery cartridge
- Battery operated – Four AA alkaline batteries (mignon, 1.5 V) are used
- For a long lifetime – Robust metal housing and high-quality gold contacts
- LENGTH: 21.3 cm
- WEIGHT: 350 g
- BATTERY TYPE: 4 x AA
- RECHARGEABLE: No
When you focus and defocus a flashlight or headlamp, the reflector lens moves in relation to the LED. With conventional mechanical systems this is done, for example, by turning the head of the flashlight. Since we found this technology too slow and impractical, we developed Rapid Focus: a single-hand mechanism used to change the light beam lightning fast – using one hand.
ADVANCED FOCUS SYSTEM™
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies – but better than anyone before. The result: our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts thrilled.