A beautiful bottle made from naturally BPA-Free and lead-free glass. The eddy™ Glass .7L water bottle won’t retain odors or tastes, so you always get clear, clean hydration that’s good to go. You can sip without tipping thanks to our patented flip-top bite valve technology. The whole package is wrapped in a stylish silicone sleeve that adds protection to potential impact areas. Dishwasher safe.
- Silicone sleeve adds extra protection to potential impact areas
- As with all glass products, the eddy Glass bottle could break if dropped.
- No tipping required. Just flip open the bite valve and sip.
- Durable, easy to carry and spill proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 24 oz / .7 L
- Total Weight: 18.4 oz / 521 g
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 3.25 in / 26.7 x 8.3 cm
- Bottle Material: Naturally BPA-Free France Glass with Silicone Sleeve
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Naturally 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.