The eddy™ bottle makes portable hydration simple—just flip, bite and sip. The 1L size is perfect for all-day hydration. The loop handle makes it easy to clip to a pack or comfortably carry in the crook of your finger. The spill-proof design, durable construction and BPA-Free materials make it an ideal bottle for the trail.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% free of BPA and BPS Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 32 oz / 1 L
- Total Weight: 6 oz / 170 g
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 in / 25.4 x 8.9 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Warranty: Got Your Bak? Lifetime Guarantee
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.