The Chute .6L offers hydration on demand with bright new colors and a leak-proof design that's small enough to toss in a bag. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Hard plastic is 100% free of BPA and BPS, and stands up to frequent use around town and on the trail.
- Spout cap snaps into the handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking; tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling.
- The half-turn cap simplifies access to your water, and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
- All parts of the Chute bottle are are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
- Total Weight: 4.48 oz / 127 g
- Dimensions: 9.6 X 3 in / 24.4 X 7.62 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyster
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.