The new Chute? 1L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you?re in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it?s out of the way when you?re drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you?ll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 32 oz / 1 L
- Total Weight: 6.08 oz / 172 g
- Dimensions: 10 X 3.5 in / 25.4 X 8.89 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan? Copolyster
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
- Warranty: Got Your Bak? Lifetime Guarantee
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.