The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to get done what you’ve got planned for tomorrow.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Color||Radiant Yellow||Radiant Yellow||Radiant Yellow|
|Weight||8 oz / 230 g||12 oz / 350 g||1 lb / 460 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||47 in / 119 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 3.3 / 23 x 9||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11|
|Top fabric type||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|