The NeoAir Dream mattress system is designed for basecamp luxury but with the versatility of a small packed size and weight for easy transport. It combines the comfort of a plush, contour-hugging pillow-top cover with our award-wining NeoAir™ mattress technology to offer excellent next-to-skin comfort, all-season warmth and a total of four inches (10 cm) of stable and supportive loft. The three-inch NeoAir™ mattress core can be removed for use on its own for lighter weight excursions. Pump sack and repair kit included.
- Luxury Comfort: Contour-hugging, open-cell foam pillow top with soft fleece cover and NeoAir™ mattress create four inches (10 cm) of luxury comfort.
- NeoAir™ Advantage: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction with ThermaCapture™ technology provides unmatched comfort, stability and warmth in a compact size.
- Modular: Removable cover is machine-washable; inner NeoAir™ mattress can be used separately.
- Pump Sack: Convenient stuff sack doubles as a pump for inflating the mattress.
- Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts
NeoAir Dream Mattress Complete Specs
|Color||Port Wine||Port Wine|
|Weight||4 lbs 2 oz / 1.84 k||4 lbs 15 oz / 2.25 k|
|Width||25 in / 63 cm||30 in / 76 cm|
|Length||77 in / 196 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||4 in / 10 cm||4 in / 10 cm|
|Packed dimension||10 X 10 X 16 / 25 X 25 X 41||10 X 10 X 18.5|
|Volume||7700 cu. in||9240 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||Fleece, Light Weight Poly||Fleece, Light Weight Poly|
|Bottom fabric type||300d Polyester||300d Polyester|
|1||Nylon + PU Foam||Nylon + PU Foam|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts|