Buff Mutlifunction Headwear is so versatile and perfect for travel, it can be worn in at least 12 different ways and is suitable for both men and women. It comes in a variety of designs and patterns, as well as fabrics, each one made for a particular use.
- Buff Original is made from a high performance fabric that is highly breathable, light, soft, thin and kills germs and odours. This is the most versatile Buff fabric as it can be used in both winter and summer.
- Buff High UV is made from Coolmax® Extreme fabric for superior wicking performance and at least 93% UV protection.
- Buff Wool is the most stylish of the fabrics and is made for cold conditions, from Australian Merino wool. It drapes beaufifully.
- Buff Polar has nine extra inches of cozy Polartec® microfleece that transform Original Buff Headwear into a cold weather necessity.
- Buff Cyclone will keep you warm with its combination of double layers of microfiber fabric for moisture management, GORE Windstopper® panels for total wind blockage and Polartec® microfleece for softness, warmth and breathability.
- Buff Reflective ensures you’ll be seen at night and in poor light conditions. This product is extremely popular with cyclists, joggers and other road users
There are no products listed under this category.