- Turns tap water into freshly filtered water
- Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
- Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- Taste-free stainless steel is naturally 100% Free of BPA and BPS. No inner liners or plastic coatings that aluminum bottles require.
- Independently tested according to NSF/ANSI standard 42 for reduction of chlorine, taste and odor
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
Total Weight: 8.8 oz / 249 g
Dimensions: 11.25 x 3.5 / 28.5 x 8.89 cm
Bottle Material: BPA-Free 304 Stainless Steel
Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear*, accident (lost /stolen), combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer and should be returned to us for evaluation.
*LIFETIME - The term Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesnt mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components, fabrics and materials. While we choose the very best materials available to make our products as durable as possible, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements and a products lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
*MANUFACTURING DEFECTS - A manufacturing defect exists if the product departs from its intended design. Defective materials (zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (seams, construction, etc.) are covered by The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge.
*WEAR AND TEAR - Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. And while we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.