A three-season tent built with a hybrid single/double-wall construction, the Black Diamond Skylight offers ample room for two people and a very friendly fit for three. The tents front third has a mesh inner wall for excellent ventilation and a panoramic view. The attached NanoShield® canopy can be rolled up in nice weather or rolled down for a spacious vestibule and protection in adverse conditions. The rear two-thirds is composed of a single wall of NanoShield for breathability and water resistance. The internal DAC Featherlite tent poles offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and keep the tent quiet in gusty conditions. For interior organization, the Skylight has four mesh pockets.
- Two to 3-person hybrid design
- Single door entry and built-in rollup vestibule for gear storage
- Three internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric with breathable mesh front and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).